Recruitment Specialist - Intern
About the job
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join as a Recruitment Specialist (Internship)
What you need to have,
- GCE A/L completed, a University degree would be advantageous.
- Completed/partly qualified HR Qualification would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral).
- Computer literacy is a must and should be conversant with below,
o Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc…).
o LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
o WhatsApp, Telegram.
o Zoom, MS Teams, Google meet.
- A fast learner and a go-getter who is willing to fast-track his / her career in the HR field.
- If you are a member of any professional groups, it will be an added advantage (i.e. Lions, Rotary, Toastmasters, etc…).
What you will gain,
- Access to HR teams in Top Corporates in the country to assist them with finding the Right Talent/Candidates.
- Understand the dynamics of different industries and functions within an organization and how to find suitable candidates through different sources.
- Build a professional network with every level within the corporate sector.
- Learn and understand the recruitment processes and other HR functionalities.
What you will do,
- Enabling and creating opportunities for the Right People at the Right Place !!!
To learn more share your CV with us,
Email your resume to – [email protected]
- Selected candidates will be paid a monthly allowance during the Intern Period.
- Mobile data, phone charges will be paid on usage.