Manager - Product & Operations, CES
Industry : Management
Type : Full Time
Closing Date : 2022/01/09
About the jobAbout Us
Marketing has changed. Today, it’s about using data to drive results that marketers can only dream of. Data and automation in an infinite game that looks beyond short-term goals and continually evolves. We can use the latest tech, the largest pool of data, but the most important part of the equation is our people. We have data scientists, management consultants, media planners, creative designers, programmers, innovators – people who innately want to disrupt the industry in order to help our customers win. To help our clients make better business decisions.
To do that, we nurture 450 strong across 9 markets that serve 500 brands. We train, we grow, we develop our talent to bring the best version of themselves, for we realize that when they grow, we do too.
We will keep discovering the truth and be fearless; leading us to continuously innovate and build a legacy that inspires the ones that come after us. Looking into the future, we are confident that we have everything possible to meet the challenges that are thrown at us armored with our growth mindset, our shareholder support, our board support, and our diversity of thought. The question is, are you ready to be part of this journey?
What you will do?
Manager, Product & Operations, CES, will report to the Director, CES, and will be working closely with the Customer Engagement Team to Manage Existing & New Products and Services. The Candidate will also oversee Operations & Executions of Marketing campaigns and Digital Solutions for our clients within the Department,
- Responsible for the proper execution of regular campaigns under CES platform/solutions
- Ensure operational excellence in all different platforms & inventories
- Act as a point of contact for clients to help with their campaign operations
- Handle the hotline to ensure that customer queries and complaints are properly addressed
- Collaborate with internal technology and partner teams to troubleshoot any issues with platforms and fix bugs
- Ensure that established processes and SLAs are adhered to carry out smooth operations
- Prepare reports to share results and analyze the performance
- Responsible to ensure the local team is geared to be a center of excellence to support operations in other markets (Middle East) from time to time.
- P&L accountability of the CES business vertical
- Business & Information Technology/ Business Admin, related Academic Certifications
- 5- 7 year experiences in Telco, Digital & OTT Business advertising
- Problem-solving using Applications/Tools
- Customer Centricity
- Above average skills in IT/Digital Marketing Tools/Applications
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools & Capabilities is Mandatory
- Excellent skills in Managerial Communication and Customer Servicing
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and delivery
- Act NOW
- Shape Industries
- Driven by Data
- Stay Humble, Stay Hungry
- Disrupt the Status Quo